Hunting season is upon us! Here are some tips to stay safe this hunting season.
- Treat every firearm as if it is loaded.
- Always control the muzzle of your firearm.
- Never touch the trigger until you are ready to shoot. Never point a firearm at anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Be certain of your target and what is beyond it.
- Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before shooting.
- Never cross a fence, climb a tree or perform any awkward action with a loaded gun.
- Store firearms and ammunition separately.
- Alcohol and guns don’t mix.
- Don’t be timid when it comes to gun safety.
Aaron’s Security Solutions is happy to help spread safety awareness in this world; Another important thing to remember in gun safety is where you store your firearms and ammunition. That’s where we can help. Aaron’s Security Solutions partners with some of the best safe manufacturers in the country, this ensures that we are able to give you the best when making a decision on your safe. When choosing a safe you must make sure that it is secure enough that if someone were to gain access to your home, they will not be able to get into that Gun Safe. We all know what happens when a firearm ends up in the wrong hands.
Your world safer starts here www.aaronslockservice.com. Give us a call today, for your Peace of mind tomorrow.